With 2010 underway in London and jet lag helping me stay awake to enjoy it, I wanted to share my New Year's Resolutions. What are you focusing on this year? In 2010 I resolve to...
Create a home environment that is happy, organized and peaceful.
- Organize the contacts and documents on my PC.
- Create a workspace that is mine, improves my focus and supports creativity.
- Do a 50-item de-cluttering purge.
- Eliminate my top 5 minor annoyances.
Continue to learn and grow throughout the year.
- Keep a personal ‘list’ journal with a daily one-sentence reflection.
- Learn a new word each week.
- Create a 40 x 40 list on www.43things.com
- Learn two Indigo Girls songs with Richard.
- Take at least one class in something I haven’t studied in the past.
Focus on what matters most.
- Pick an activity to do with Madeline each Friday and focus on it with her.
- Give Richard more personal space.
- Enjoy at least 24 days out in London with Richard and Maddie.
- Print out my children’s stories and read them to Madeline.
- Volunteer at least 10 days in 2010.
- Share photos and updates with family and friends far away.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including 5x weekly exercise and healthy diet.
- Create and maintain a blog dedicated to healthy cooking.
- Organize the recipes I want to try and my favourites.
- Participate in at least 4 organized runs.
- Go the spa at least 4 times.
Happy New Year!